Harness high-temperature industrial waste heat to produce electricity with 247Solar’s Heat2Power™ turbine - the first-ever commercial turbine able to produce power directly from ambient-pressure hot air without combustion or emissions. Now, any facility that produces air above 900℃ (1650℉) can convert this otherwise-wasted resource into electricity to help power operations or to sell as an additional revenue stream.
WHAT YOU GET WITH THE Heat2Power™ TURBINE
Our Heat2Power turbine is a simple, profitable solution. The 200 kWe turbine, made by Capstone® Turbine Corporation and modified to 247Solar specifications, is the most reliable and bestselling in its class. It has a compact design and is delivered to the site for easy, low-cost installation and operation.
Heat2Power™ TURBINE FEATURES
- Powered directly by ambient-pressure hot air – not steam
- Offers two exhaust streams: 250℃/480℉ and 640℃/1180℉ for other processes requiring heat
- The 247Solar HeatStorE™ thermal battery is available for time-of-day load shifting up to 10 hours, e.g., to avoid demand charges
- Proven technology with tens of millions of operating hours
- One moving part + minimal maintenance and downtime
- Remote monitoring and diagnostic capabilities
- Optionally, the turbine can burn fuel, including hydrogen, for 24/7 dispatchability