247Solar experts with current knowledge are available to influence trade articles, to provide quotable insights, and to write both objective articles and editorials.
Prominent among them are:
- one of the company’s founders and its Chairman and CEO, Bruce N. Anderson, a 40+year leading veteran in solar energy and who led the conceptualization, the development, and now the commercialization of the 247Solar Plant.
- Bill Treece, VP Technology has over 40 years of experience developing microturbines.
Typical topics of expertise and insight include:
- Solar Policy
- Concentrated Solar Power (CSP)
- International commercialization of solar
- Solar in China
- Solar in India
- Solar in the Middle East
- Distributed Power:
- Smart Grids
- Village Power
- Advantages and disadvantages of various CSP technologies and market implications:
- Benefits of air over water in CSP systems
Ready to get started on your next solar project?